Prof. Kakogawa and Mr. Qiu (D3) gave presentations in The 2018 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA 2018) held in Brisbane, Australia during 20th-25th May 2018.
- Atsushi Kakogawa, Soo Jeon, and Shugen Ma,Stiffness Design of a Resonance-Based Planar Snake Robot With Parallel Elastic Actuators
- Zhe Qiu and Ryuta Ozawa, A Sensorless Collision Detection Approach Based on Virtual Contact Points
4 members of our laboratory attended the conference ICRA 2014, which was held in Hong Kong during the beggining of June.
The content presented by the 4 members is shown below
Mohamad Nor, Norzalilah
”CPG-Based Locomotion Control of a Snake-Like Robot for Obstacle Avoidance”
”An In-Pipe Robot with Underactuated Parallelogram Crawler Modules”
”A Continuous Dynamic Model for an Omnidirectional Mobile Robot”
”Effect of Lug Sinkage Length to Drawbar Pull of a Wheel with an Actively Actuated Lug on Sandy Terrain”
2013 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA2013) was held in Karlsruhe, Germany from May 6th to 10th.
Mr. Yang (D2), Mr. Matsuno (M2) made presentations about their researches.
- Yang Yang, Paddle Trajectory Generation for Accessing Soft Terrain by an Epaddle Locomotion Mechanism
- Takahiro Matsuno, Development of a Suction Cup with a Disc Spring
- Huayan Pu, Modeling of the Oscillating-Paddling Gait for an Epaddle Locomotion Mechanism